ICFA National Council Members Benefit
- Information and participation through our website.
- A monthly mailing and quarterly newsletter.
- Invitations to attend meetings, seminars and our National Round Tables.
- Involvement in Special Committees and policy-making.
- The opportunity to share their views with like-minded women. Both Individual Membership and Branch Membership are open to all women. Branches
exist all over England.
Individual Members Can
- Participate in all ICFA meetings, seminars, and study days; attend our National Conference; and make your voice heard on subjects that concern you.
- Become a representative on a policy committee.
- Receive notification of meetings, agendas and reports
- Receive copies of our quarterly publication ICFA News, and information about ICFA affiliated organisations.
Branch Members Can
- Take part in a varied programme of events including speaker events, outings, social events, discussion group meetings and seminars.
- Receive copies of our quarterly newsletter.
- Debate and discuss topical issues, often responding to Action Briefings and Government Consultation papers.
- Work with our regional groups on joint projects of local or national interest.
- Work with local affiliated societies and other organisations.
- Represent your branch at our National Policy Committees and feed information back to branch meetings for discussion.
- Contribute to resolutions presented at our national conference. Resolutions that are passed at conference are also sent to government.